Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ex-Paulians Football Match



Due to numerous requests the full video will be available for download shortly. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Meanwhile, this is another trailer which I've created so you'll know what to expect in the video.

Anyways, I promise to hurry on with the upload. The problem here is the power supply. Things were way better in Chennai. I don't have an UPS (because you don't need one in Chennai) and with these numerous power cuts in the middle of uploading the video, which usually takes hours with my current broadband connection, I have to start all over from the beginning.

UPDATE: I quit trying to upload it to rapidshare.com. But I found an alternative: p2p file sharing. The full video is available for download at

http://thepiratebay.org/user/tetea123

3 comments:

  1. and with these numerous power cuts in the middle of uploading the video

    lolzzz. "Numerous" han tih deuh kher khi, file pakhat lek upload chhungin. Current a awmloh zing hmel mai mai!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @illusionaire, tak tak alawm. lolz

    Zaninah ringawt pawh vawi thum lai a awmlo hman! Buaithlak tak a ni. 300 mb file rapishare velah chuan upload ngaihna a awmlo. haha :D

    anyway, thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i va reh ve? i blog chu a nalh phian mai. i thil zir i tluang maw? A patea tir tur i nei thar leh toh a i lawm awm...

    ReplyDelete